For the first time since well before Ethan was born I stayed in bed all night long last night and got quite a good nights sleep. I woke up feeling so refreshed this morning, it's amazing what a good nights sleep will do. More importantly Ethan slept all through the night! He went to bed at about 9 last night and slept all the way through until 6:30am this morning. I could hardly believe it. I heard him grunting and making noises randomly through the night so I knew he was alright, just really sleepy. It was a surprising change from the night before we were up 3 or 4 times for feedings (I don't quite remember). Even if this was just random it's quite a milestone. Andy was thinking that maybe his tiredness is starting to over rule his hunger. I'm guessing sleeping through the night won't stick, but it sure was nice!
To top it all off yesterday and today Ethan has had great days. He's been really alert and awake quite a bit of the day and really happy. He's been smiling extra and having a lot of fun playing and getting to stand up different places outside etc and check everything out. He was sharing some great smiles with all the ladies while we were out today and actually enjoyed getting to be out of the house. He's been really easy going and happy; quite the content little guy. It's been really lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment