Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

It was a successful first Thanksgiving for Ethan. We spent the day with lots of family and ate even more food. We meet up with Andy's side of the family for lunch and then headed over to Grandpa Geurts' place for dinner. Ethan got to try all sorts of yummy Thanksgiving treats. He had stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls, veggies off of the relish tray and he even got his own piece (a small one) of his mom's homemade pumpkin pie. Ethan was a trooper for such a long day, he loved getting to see all of his aunts and uncles, grandparents and great grandma. Ethan loves seeing everyone and is always full of smiles and even some laughs.

This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for. We have so much family and great friends close by that we get to share life with and family a little farther away that we get to see soon. We grew up here and are getting to also raise our son in beautiful Colorado and have already shared so much of the outdoors with him. Most of all I am thankful for family. I have a wonderful loving husband who is also my best friend. I am incredibly blessed to have Ethan for my son, he is so sweet and fun, I love getting to be his mom and watching him grow. We are all healthy and very happy, God has given us everything that we need.

Food coma

Helping mommy play Rummicube and enjoying some on celery 


Waiting for his first bite of pumpkin pie

2 comments: