Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big Windows

This is a bit back but it was so fun to watch Ethan I had to post some pics. We were all sick over New Years with pretty nasty colds that wiped us all out so we stuck around the house for most of it resting trying to get over it. On New Years Eve though we had to get out for a bit so we went to the museum and spent most of the time hanging out in the atrium they have. There were some kids sledding in City Park and Ethan loved watching them out the wall of windows. Here are some pics.


He was a little unsure at first but once Daddy showed him it was alright and he wouldn't fall he was all about it




'hey mom do you see the big kids sledding, can I go please please please!!'


Other than our wee adventure out to the museum our New Years was pretty low key. One of my favorite moments though was one morning when Ethan was really not feeling well he was just hanging out quietly playing in his room while I was making breakfast. Andy and I peeked in to check on him and he was quietly sitting with a book slowly turning through the pages as if he thought 'I don't feel very good I think I'll just read a book'. It was so adorable, I hope he continues to love books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment