I feel so bad for him when he's hurting because he doesn't know what's going on and I can't explain to him. But he has been handling teething like a champ! We've had a few tough nights and he needed extra cuddles and momma time while the first ones were cutting though but he was really sweet and all in all in a fairly good mood about it all. I know I would have complained a lot more than he did :)
He is putting his teeth to good use and loving chomping down on all sorts things taking chunks out of food (and the edge of his crib). He looks so much older with his teeth and like a little boy!
Breakfast Jan 31st if you look close you can see all three teeth coming in. One on the bottom two on top
At Monkey Biz with Daddy on friday Feb 4th. Check out those two top teeth!
(not pictured bottom tooth and others on their way)
Those are good pictures. He's not an infant anymore, is he?
ReplyDelete