Skiing/snowboarding has been something Andy and I have loved to do. We spent so much time up on the slopes together while we were dating and first married it was like our second home, We enjoyed many trips away to check out other resorts and some great weekends up in Keystone. Being pregnant last winter and having a little guy around these days means our snowboarding trips have been on a hiatus.
We did get to go up to A-Basin a few weeks ago and it was incredible! Ethan stayed with Grandma Pultorak for the day and got to hang out with his aunts and uncle mike. Thanks a ton to Grandma Pultorak and everyone for watching Ethan for us! It was a bit odd leaving Ethan for the day because I never had before, but I knew he was in great hands and would have a blast at Grandma and Grandpa's house. And he did, he had a great time! It was really sweet to get a huge cuddle from him when we got back to pick him up, I love our little man.
Man I love to snowboard and I love that it is something that Andy and I have always absolutly loved to do together. There's just something great about getting to explore the mountain together and find cool new lines etc. The conditions were great, they had been getting 2-3" every night for about a week so there was plenty of good snow and there weren't even any lift lines. It was an extra special treat to get to have a day just Andy and I to kinda of reconnect after a while of some crazy long work hours, I even enjoyed the I-70 drive.
Thanks again to Grandma Pultorak for watching Ethan and making our ski day possible, he had a great day and so did we!
It was really fun getting a day on the slopes with you sweetie. You really looked good on Pali!
ReplyDelete