We got our crib and dresser (thanks for your help dad)! We actually got it a few weeks ago but I'm just posting the pics. We've been looking around for a while and found this great set that we both really liked. When we found the crib and dresser my dad came by with his new truck to help us bring it home. What a way to for him to break in his new truck; picking up his first grandson or daughters crib. Andy was great about getting it all set up for us when we got it home! He moved all of our furniture out of the nursery into our new bedroom and got the crib all put together for us.
Things are coming along quite well! We have a nursery now, and even though it’s still pretty empty it’s really nice to have a space in our house that we've created for our little one. I love the way the nursery is starting out and I can’t wait to have it all together and ready for when we get to bring our little one home with us!
yay, looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I can't wait to do more to it.
ReplyDelete