I’ve had a lot of people ask me what kinds of foods I’ve been craving so far and for a while I couldn’t think of very much; but thinking about it there are definitely been some specific things. Like chicken tortilla soup, which I’ve always really liked but there have been a few times I just had to have it. I went through weeks where I was set on a certain food. One week it was peanut butter on everything I could think of, and then it was cheap Lipton chicken noodle soup for lunch everyday and other foods full of sodium. Also oatmeal for breakfast everyday for about two weeks, not the instant stuff though real oatmeal made with milk. There have been other random things as well but the one that seems to have stuck is sweets, specifically cookies!I’ve never been one to keep cookies and cake around the house, but that has changed in the past few months. I have turned into cookie monster. Double chocolate chocolate chip, chocolate chip, peanut butter, white chocolate macadamia nut, shortbread, oreo’s; all have been a must have at some point. This week we’ve been eating wesson oil chocolate cake my dad made and brought over sunday with ice cream (Thanks Dad!).
If cookies are what the baby want who am I to deprive him/her of that?!
If cookies are what the baby want who am I to deprive him/her of that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment