I went to the doctor yesterday for my 30 week appointment and everything still looks good. His heart beat was at 150 which is a bit slower than at our last appointment when it was at 153, our doctor said it was perfect and sounded great. When she first started to check things out during my appointment she said 'can you believe that you're already at 30 weeks?' Nope, no I can't actually. We are 3/4 of the way there, or as Andy puts it .75 or 75%. She said that I'm measuring a bit small but it's not anything to be worried about and that it's probably just because I'm small and I might be having a smaller baby. I think I was around 6.5 lbs and Andy was 8lbs 6oz so we'll see where our little guy lands. I'm hoping more towards my birth weight but still on the very healthy side.
On babycenter.com it says that this week his eyesight is continuing to develop, although there's not much to see now and his sight isn't very keen yet. Also when he's born his eyesight will only be 20/400, so he'll only be able to see things that are a few inches from his face. (He must have gotten that eyesight from my side of the family). But his eye's will get strong as times goes on and his eyes strengthen.
I realize that I haven't posted any belly shots for quite a while and there is a lot of growth that has occurred since the last ones. The first one is at 27 weeks then the next is at 28 weeks or 7months and the last one is at around 30 weeks at the baby shower.
awe, look at your cute belly! I love it! yay for little boy Pultorak!
ReplyDelete