Thursday, September 16, 2010

Food

Ethan loves food! He is a great eater and is really excited to keep trying new flavors, so far we haven't found anything that he doesn't like. He eats a ton of whatever I give him, I just can't figure out where he puts it all. He's eating solids twice a day now once in the mid morning and then again around 6 and that meal fills him up for the night. Ethan knows when I'm fixing his food and he gets all excited for it and starts making all sorts of noises and bounces is his little seat. Speaking of seats we got Ethan an actual seat at the table. I found a highchair that clips onto the side of the table so he has his own seat at the table instead of sitting in his bumbo on the table to eat. He can even kick his legs around while he eats now and he really likes that.

I've put my food processor to good use this last month and so far Ethan has had:

Sweet Potato
Carrots
Avocado
Bananas
Butternut Squash
Prunes
Peaches
Blueberries
Mango
Applesauce
Rice Cereal
Oatmeal

Excited about those prunes




Checking out the menu trying to decide what to have...
he went with the carrots that I brought for him

No comments:

Post a Comment