Ethan doesn't always want to go down for a nap. Sometimes he's great about it; we read a story or two and rock a bit then he's all relaxed and will lay down in his crib with his stuffed doggie and nod off to sleep and it's so nice. Other times he just wants to stay up, there's just way too much to be doing and learning. He starts crying at the first sign I might be trying to put him down for a nap and gets himself all worked up. Today was a bit of a battle getting him to sleep, I did finally get him to relax and fall asleep after lots of cuddles rocking and crying. But now he's now having a nice and much needed nap. (Which is why I'm now getting to catch up on the blog).
There is nothing quite like a sweet little sleeping baby, even whey it does take a while to convince them that they really do need a nap. (these photos are from about a month or so ago)
No comments:
Post a Comment