Monday, March 7, 2011

First Steps!

Last saturday Ethan took his first steps! He is really is growing up so quickly, he isn't my little baby anymore, we have a toddler! It was so exciting to watch such a big moment, I was ridiculously excited and proud of my little man and glad that Andy got to be there for it as well as Grandma Pultorak some aunts and uncle Mike. We were at the park just hanging out, Ethan and Andy were walking around together looking at things. I thought he was holding Andy's hand because he was walking so well but then I saw the look on Andy's face and realized he was doing it all on his own!!! He was so cute toddling along, he didn't freak out or fall either he just stopped and grabbed onto the playground equipment. He took a few steps on his own a couple of other times for us while we were at the playground which was col to watch.

There must have been something about the park and the day or something because Ethan hasn't been interested in waling since. Andy and I have tried to get him to walk from one to the other but it's more like a controlled fall. I think he is a bit caution because falling on wood floors doesn't feel very good. I know he'll decide to walk again randomly like when we were at the park. I'm proud of him and know he can do it when he decides to, for now crawling is just too efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment