Monday, October 19, 2009

Karate Kid

It’s hard to believe that in 17 weeks or so our little guy will be with us, I can’t wait! I’ve been feeling him move tons the last couple of weeks, his punches and kicks are getting stronger by the day. At times it feels like he’s practicing karate in there.

I love getting to feel him moving around throughout the day. He's been moving around a lot more lately, or rather I can actually feel him moving more now. It doesn’t matter what is on my mind or going on, when I feel his little pokes I can’t help but smile, nothing else seems to matters at that moment. I’m thankful for all of his little reminders that he’s in there growing strong. Andy can feel his kicks and punches now as well which is amazing. I love getting to share it with him and I know that he is loving getting to feel his little boy kick now as well. His face lights up when he feels it and he’s just thrilled to feel him. Last night I felt two of the hardest kicks I’ve felt so far; both times Andy had his hand on my belly so he got to feel them as well. He’s really getting some strong little legs in there.

I love just sitting and paying attention to our little guy and all of his movements, and I’m thankful for every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment