A few weeks ago when we were having all of that great weather we put Ethan in his bike trailer and rode down to one of Andy's jobs that they are building now (Marcy Gulch) down in Highlands Ranch.It was really cool to see what Andy has been working on and building. I know that being his wife I may be a bit partial but it looks great down there and is a really pretty design. You'd never guess it is actually designed do more than look nice (but it is). I'll post some more photo's of the actual design sometime as well, these are mostly photo's of our little cuteness checking it all out.
Ethan enjoyed the bike ride down and he loved getting out and climbing around on the drop structures with daddy, checking out the job site and the big equipment, and getting dirty! I couldn't help but take some pictures of my boys.
Working hard filling up daddy's helmet with dirt... all in a days work for Ethan
Excited about his snack and being back in his trailer for the ride back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment