So about two weeks or so ago we thought I was starting to show. We were convinced of it, so we took pictures of my belly and everything. We were so excited thinking 'wow this is really cool' and 'I can't believe that I'm showing already'. Well it turns out that the next morning I was not 'showing' nearly as much as I had been. In actuality all that random food I had been eating had just made me bloated for the previous few days. So in fact we have pictures of me one night when I was really bloated. I will spare you all the pics.
We have now noticed that I am actually starting to show a bit now, which is really exciting. Andy really gets excited about it too, which I love. It's another tangible sign that we have a baby growing in there and we can feel more connected with him/her. For the most part my pants are doing a good job hiding it. I'm just barley starting to show; but the doctor said that I would probably start to show early. I still haven't put any of that weight on I'm supposed to gain, eventhough I'm sure working on it. I'm sure that will be here before I know it. I am starting to get some energy back again which is really nice! I felt like I was a walking zombie for the last month; I was just in a haze I was so tired all the time. I'm actually feeling with it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment