Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ethan's Big Move

Ethan slept in his own room for the first time the last two nights! He's done really well, we've had two fairly good nights of it so far and I think all three of us are getting more sleep.

He's gone back to sleep after feedings really well and slept through until the next feeding. He's just down the hall from us and we keep our door open so I can still hear him. It was a bit sad putting him in his own room the first night. He's still sleeping in his bassinet but in his room instead of ours. It was odd going to bed without Ethan in his bassinet next to me. It just felt weird, but I suppose it's good for him and if we all get some more rest that can't hurt either. This will be the first of many times I'll have to let go and let him grow up. We were really proud of him for doing so well sleeping in him own room. We'll see how tonight goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment