Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Office Visit

Last week Ethan and I decided it was time to go visit Dad at work. Ethan loved getting to see dad in the middle of the day, he was really good for the trip and didn't fuss at all. Andy really enjoyed it as well, it made his day getting a visit from Ethan. He got to hold his little guy for a while and play with him a bit while we took Ethan around the office to show off to everyone. Ethan was a big hit and everyone loved getting to meet him. It was a lot of fun to go visit, we'll visit a lot more in the months to come. I can't wait util it's warm enough for us all to go to the park during a lunch visit. 

On Thursday Ethan and I stopped by my old work to visit. The ladies loved him; he's a heart breaker already. It was good to see the people I used to work with, but I am so glad that I don't have to go back and I get to stay home with Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment