I actually saw our litte guy move last week! It was amazing. I was laying in bed reading and he starting kicking. I thought his kicks felt a bit different for some reaso;. I looked down at my belly and all of the sudden with his next kick there was a littl bumb that came out of my belly. It was incredible. I got to see his little foot kicking my belly out of the way. I called Andy to come in and see but of couse he had stopped kicking by that point. Andy was in disbelief that I could actually see his kicks. We sat and watched my belly for a bit to see if we could catch him doing it again but no luck. We also tried putting the flaslight on my belly again because he kicked pretty hard when we did that the first time. However I think he was all worn out from his earlier kicks and he moved some but no bust out of my tummy kicks.
All of his movements amaze me! We both got to feel him have the hicups and he's been doing all sorts of rolls and flips lately. It's like having a cute little monster in my stomach. One minute he's kicking on one side then the next minute he's flipped around and kicking on the other side. We've seen my stomach move some this last week when he rolls or something but no other little feet poping out since last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment