His first toy, from Grandma Pultorak! Every kid ought to have the classic stacking ring set. Grandma Pultorak surprised us one day and dropped off his first toy and a cute little outfit for him with puppy dogs on it. It was such a fun surprise, and it's great to have started his toy collection. The monkey is his first stuffed animal. I found it on Amazon a few months ago and loved it. I've looked at it tons and finally gave in and ordered it, it came in the mail last week and it's perfect for our little guy. I love his big ears and little grin! I'm thinking those big ears are going to get sucked on and the tail pulled around quite a bit but our little guy. The nursery still has decorating to be done but I love these two additions!
Here is his first little guy newborn outfit. The day after we found out we're having a boy Andy called me up at work and suggested that we meet for lunch to go get our little boy something. It was such a great idea and fun way to do something for our little boy and celebrate finding out. We were both so excited for him, it was so much fun to go take a look at all the cute little boy cloths and imagine our little guy in them! We picked out this outfit for him which we're thinking may be his coming home outfit. It has little monkey's on it and on the bananna it says 'Gone Bananas'.

No comments:
Post a Comment